AdMachines is growing and we are looking to add a self-motivated team new member to fill an entry-level opening in our Newburyport, MA office. In this position, you will build and manage digital marketing campaigns including pay-per-click advertisements, website and landing page maintenance, social media marketing, local SEO and more!
We are a fast-growing, consistently profitable marketing company located north of Boston. We specialize in helping businesses of all sizes grow by generating high-quality leads through paid advertising channels.
As a digital marketing manager, you’ll enjoy a fast paced work environment and tackle the following tasks on a daily basis:
- Pay-per-click campaigns
- Paid search, video and display campaigns across multiple platforms
- Building and managing websites and landing pages on WordPress
- Social media management & advertising
- Local services, including Google My Business, on-page SEO, reputation management and more
- Client engagement
- Project management software (Asana, TapClicks)
Have another idea? We'd love to hear it. We encourage individual contributions from everyone on our team.
Why Work Here?
If you’re looking for a fun dynamic, and fast-paced environment where you can apply your knowledge, experience and ideas then this is the place for you.
And as a Google Premier Partner, we require all our employees to become Google Ads certified as part of their initial training. Some of the other perks of working here include:
- Competitive pay & bonus incentives
- 15 Days PTO + All major holidays off
- A relaxed, open office with sit/stand desks and unlimited coffee
- Light travel opportunities
- Company outings and team activities
- Small-dog-friendly (quiet and well-behaved dogs only, please!)
- Tufts HMO Health Plan
- Company-matched 401k plan
- 100% parking reimbursement
- Downtown Newburyport location - just a short walk away from the waterfront, restaurants, boutiques and more.
Our ideal applicant is a creative, critical-thinker who can problem solve on their own while collaborating as part of a team. Some other traits we look for include:
- Outgoing personality with the ability to put your head down and get tasks done when needed. Confidence to take initiative. You tend to read articles, watch videos and attend trainings to develop your own solutions for the day-to-day tasks at hand.
- You are a fast-learner who is tech savvy
- Effective and empathetic communicator, especially on the phone
- Ability to multi-task and manage your time wisely
A college-level education or the equivalent in relevant work experience is required. New graduates or those currently working towards a degree are encouraged to apply.
Sound exciting? We'd love to learn more about you and how and your skills can help us grow. Please submit a cover letter along with your resume for consideration. No restraints here — feel free to be creative with this.
This is an onsite position with no relocation available. Local candidates only, 25 miles of Newburyport, MA.